Seedbank is a smallholder farmer’s interest focused firm providing farmers with quality seeds from reputable seed companies and offering quality education (extension) on growing instructions from planting to harvesting to ensure great yield.
- Increase smallholder farmers access to quality seed irrespective of their location.
- Educate farmers on best agronomic practices to achieve best yield under a climate change shift that is challenging their traditional knowledge.
- Transferring research outcomes and emerging developments to farmers in more remote communities.
- Help smallholder farmers scale amidst challenges imposed by covid 19 and climate challenge.
- Encourage farmers to form and join cooperatives, to position them as stakeholders in decision making and policy designs and take advantage of interventions targeted at them.
- Generate useful data that can be used to facilitate investment to help farmers, and to develop meaningful products and services along the value chain.