Seedbank (a subsidiary of FOODDATA NG – fooddata.com.ng) is a smallholder farmer’s interest focused firm providing farmers with quality inputs and access to farm machines, offering quality education (extension) on growing instructions from planting to harvesting to ensure great yield as well as creating better market access and channels for their harvest.
- Increase smallholder farmers access to quality seed irrespective of their location.
- Educate farmers on best agronomic practices to achieve best yield under a climate change shift that is challenging their traditional knowledge.
- Transferring research outcomes and emerging developments to farmers in more remote communities.
- Help smallholder farmers scale amidst challenges imposed by covid 19 and climate challenge.
- Encourage farmers to form and join cooperatives, to position them as stakeholders in decision making and policy designs and take advantage of interventions targeted at them.
- Generate useful data that can be used to facilitate investment to help farmers, and to develop meaningful products and services along the value chain.